We re a venture-backed startup on the verge of creating a new category we re calling the Family Operating System , and we want you on our team. At Trustworthy our mission is to keep families organized and prepared for the unexpected by delivering a secure and beautiful online service that keeps their most important information up-to-date and accessible. Trustworthy is the family s single destination point for everything from financial accounts, life insurance policies, and estate documents to family stories, traditions, and passport numbers.
We are seeking a seasoned Full Stack Developer who sees software development as equal parts arts and science, has a knack for visual design and utility, and is comfortable with back end engineering.
- 5+ plus years of relevant development experience.
- Highly experienced in building single page applications based on React/Redux and Typescript
- Experience with TDD using frameworks such as Jest, Jasmine, Mocha or Cypress
- Experience with Authentication and Authorization (Keycloak, Auth0, Okta, Cognito etc.)
- Extensive experience with REST APIs.
- Experience with building modern web applications based on Python (Django, Flask, etc.)
- 5+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, and cross browser compatibility
- Strong Unix command-line and shell scripting fundamentals (bash, grep, ssh, etc)
- Hand-on experience with unit-tests, integration tests implementation, mocking.
- Experience with scalable web application design patterns and micro services architecture principles.
- Solid understanding of the Agile development practices and the software development lifecycle.
- In close collaboration with Product and Design teams, ideate software solutions, and turn wireframes into effective code.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end applications through appealing visual design. Build features with a mobile responsive design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and software solutions. Write effective RESTful APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software. Apply your problem-solving skills to peel away the layers to understand the core issue and address it with elegant solutions.
- Keep current with key industry trends and developments that can be applied to Company s needs.
Preferred qualifications, but not required:
- Experience with automation tools and frameworks.
- Experience with RTK query
- Infrastructure / DevOps experience (continuous integration setup, deploying and running applications in a test and production environment etc.)
- Experience with Docker and CI/CD using GitHub Actions.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience.
Healthcare benefits - 80% for you, 60% for your family. Medical, dental, vision.
Equity benefits - Generous equity in the company you're helping to build.
Generous vacation - Unlimited vacations. No one can work all the time.
Home office setup - Set up your work environment and make it work with a sitting/standing desk + all the HW and SW you need. 100% on us.
Annual team meetings - Team cultural events online and in person. We're remote but we're not distant ;-)
Birthdays off! - We celebrate your birth and you take the day to enjoy and relax.