Howdy! We are a remote Webflow agency building INCREDIBLE custom Webflow sites. We have teammates in France, Venezuela, Colombia, Croatia, California and Argentina!
At our company, we really appreciate working together and making sure our customers are happy. Our team is full of kind people who always aim to produce the best work possible. We hope you'll enjoy working with us!
We are currently seeking a skilled Webflow Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience with building custom websites using Webflow and be able to work collaboratively with our design and development teams.
- Develop custom websites using Webflow
- Collaborate with design and development teams to ensure project goals and deadlines are met
- Ensure websites are optimized for speed and performance
- Stay up-to-date with Webflow updates and best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, including clients.
Proficiency in Webflow: You have read-only links of an incredible custom Webflow site that was built exceptionally well (bonus points if you can share access to more than one)
Detail-oriented work: Strong attention to detail and ability to follow design specifications
Excellent communication and collaboration skills: You are an organized person and can write clearly and directly
Ability meet project deadlines and to work in a fast-paced environment
Fluent English speaking skills to support our clients effectively.
Curiosity to learn and stay current with new technologies and trends in the learning and development field
- You are able to overlap California PST hours, especially from 3-5 pm
If you are a Webflow Developer who is passionate about building beautiful and functional websites, we encourage you to apply.In your application, please submit the following:
1. Tell us about your experience
2. Share some read-only links and/or portfolio for consideration.
3. Share a Loom
explaining in one minute or less Webflow s greatest limitation.
4. Tell us about your monthly gross salary expectation
5. Where are you located?